Political Campaign Solution for a US Technology Services Company
US based Technology Company needed to enhance its Political Campaign Management platform features and User Interface to be contemporary design and better manage poll campaigns in quick-time to market.
- Enhance platform for mobile and social networks to provide one-stop shop for all multi-tenant political campaigns
- Minimize support and maintenance overheads due to code complexity and redundant code
- Provide an economical, flexible and effective resources to enable quick time-to-market
- Design and develop parts of ‘Call Center’ and ‘Email’ campaign module.
- Implemented and configured Amazon Web Services such as SES (simple email service), SNS (simple notification service) and SQS (simple queue service) using PHP API libraries for pushing notifications and updating the status. Provides a report to management with success, bounced and complaint history of voters.
- Update existing codebase and provide fix for the issues raised in quick timeframe. Rework request ratio is bare minimum considering some of the tickets needed to update huge number of PHP files
- Solution leveraged Docker, Git, Jenkins, LAMP, JIRA, Twilio, Slack and AWS environment
Post has no taxonomies